Main Street looking South from 3rd Street
The Zumbrota Coronet Band
Hall House. Planned and built in 1884 by Dr. Orrin Ives Hall, the house is a square story and one half home with eight rooms - four below and four above. The small front entry continued up to the square cupola on a flat tin roof, bordered with an iron fence. Three of the downstairs rooms were connected by wide arched doorways which were originally closed by double-arched doors. A cold cellar was used for the storage of vegetables, meat and canned goods. A hard coal stove in the living room and a range in the kitchen heated the whole house. The house is no longer in Zumbrota.